Saturday, July 30, 2011

16/4/2006

陈楚蕙 performed many popular shows in Thailand and they were available on video. Some of the shows were 红鬃烈马, 借剑, 碧海丹心, 孟丽君 and 红书宝剑. The following pages capture pictures of her performances in Thailand.

I am so happy to have my idol, Tan Chor Hwee (陈楚蕙), performed for me on my birthday on 22 Mar 2009। Ha ha, what a mere coincidence! I found it so rewarding to have watched the afternoon’s performance। She appeared in many excerpts of the performance। In fact, that was the best show amongst the 3 performances I have watched.
was busy making movie clips the whole morning.The afternoon’s performance commenced at 3 pm. When I was approaching Kreta Ayer Theatre, I met QiLing who also rushed there by taxi. As it was closed to the commencement of the performance, I decided not to visit the back stage.

Soon, the afternoon’s performance began. Amazing, Tan Chor Hwee dressed as a general and she sang a song for charity, 慈善事业播春光, in Teochew. Then, she acted in several折子戏 including 岳王剑, 潇湘秋雨, 洛水仙姬, 碧玉簪, 错配姻缘。








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home